Sunday, April 29, 2012

Welcome to Punchy Love

  My first blog post! I never thought I would be into blogging. I enjoy reading them and think they are a neat way to chronicle interest and activities, but never thought I would have the time or patience to do it myself. Then I got pregnant and somehow all things have changed. I am now nine and a half months pregnant and have the desire to document and preserve these amazing times mostly for myself and if anyone wants to follow along with me, that's great too.
  I probably should have started blogging nine months ago because a lot has happened and I feel the need to play catch up. Instead I am just going to post about my favorite projects that have come from my journey to motherhood, and the feelings that have gone along with it. Soon we will have a new little person to occupy the posts of this blog. In the mean time, here are some of the topics that I have mulling around in my hormone addled brain: 

  • Getting pregnant 
  • Fish-tatos - the smells of being pregnant
  • The baby room - probably the most thought I ever put into one room
  • There's another human inside me and it's a boy!
  • Why are my feet getting so huge? And other physical maladies.
  Those are just a few of the post-worthy ideas I have wanted to write about so I can remember what the last nine months have included. First things first, check out the neat maternity pics my good friend Beth took of me and my husband Easan. These were almost a month ago and I am much bigger now. Taken at the family vineyard right before our baby shower. Enjoy!





  

3 comments: