Thursday, May 16, 2013

Oliver's First Birthday Bash!

The cupcake toppers!
    My sweet little man turned one on May 6th. We threw him a birthday party on Saturday, May 4th at the Vineyard. We invited family and a few friends who had kids Oliver's age. I printed some cute party decor with a woodland animal theme. Instead of little hats we had little cut out ears. Oliver wore his 3-piece seer-sucker suit with bow tie. He got tons of presents, but was mostly impressed with the wrapping paper. We let him try a cupcake but I think he was a little overwhelmed by the singing and sugar. See for yourself!


Ladies, I'm serious AND available.

You've never seen a bunny in a suit?

All the other guests were girls, Oliver has a promising future.


"Hey! Check out these Duplo!"


"They are the perfect size for my mouth."


I'm a bear.

I like this girl's yellow pants.

Cutie pie Teagan!



Easan's mom knitted him a beautiful blanket.

It's my party and I'm gonna cry.


"Does this hat match my suit?"

"This will work perfectly when I go raiding this winter."

"Thanks Grandpa Bill!"

Friend Penny showing Oliver how to walk.




Not sure about this cupcake, but the hat brings confidence.




Good party mama, time for my blanket and a bink.

No comments:

Post a Comment